Ok, with a factory for self variable into pseudo objects. I was thinking
of this solution already, but I was hoping a better solution in next
- Do you need this pseudo object code could be better object model
complient next day ?
- Or do you think python will be a better way for OpenOffice/LibreOffice
Le 07/07/2018 à 21:37, Mauricio Baeza Servin a écrit :
On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 20:04:07 +0200, Patrick Gelin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
1. I'm using pseudo object style when I'm coding with Basic. What about
putting my pseudo basic objects into library ? It looks like I couldn't
use new to create object if I put them into a library ...
2. Can I access global variable into a librarie ?
3. Do you know a trik to simulate reference like "This" pointer ?
4. What about objects with nexts LibreOffice/OpenOffice versions ? Do I
need to use python next ?
In this example: https://docs.empresalibre.net/f/0bd013d0edcc44f79456/?dl=1
You can see an example how to used classess in Basic, included simulate "self" (This)
M Patrick GELIN
181 roue d'Arzay
Lieu dit "Saint Martin"
06 80 32 87 18
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy