Peggy -

I don't really understand Wade Smart's response, but have you tried right-clicking in the affect cell and selecting 'Unprotect Cells'?

- Robert

On Mon, 4 Jun 2018, Wade Smart wrote:

From the help menu:

You can enable a selection cursor in a read-only text document or in the Help.
Choose Edit - Select Text or open the context menu of a read-only document
and choose Select Text. The selection cursor does not blink.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606