Not sure why this list corrupts anything pasted directly from a spread sheet.
Looked fine when I sent it, but the result on list was WRONG??

Thursday, January 18, 2018   27
=TEXT(A3+3,"nnnnmmmm d, yyyy")&"   "&TEXT(A4,"#####")

How it got

 =3DTEXT(A3+3,NNNNMMMM D, YYYY)60;TEXT(A4,#####)

So copied it to a text editor, and then pasted it.