Hi Anne and all:

    As  I understood you are working with one Presentation file that is in cloud and the other that you need copy too.

    Why not try to use two tabs in web browser to open each Presentation file, or use two different web browser to open each file, supposed that you can't download them and then upload them again. I don't know if these suggestions work but nothing to lose trying.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez