On 03/30/2018 06:06 PM, charles meyer wrote:
I'm really interested in the "why's" or "why nots" to upgrade to LO 6 as

With the quasi-adaption of agile development, The use cases/user stories
should make it easy to create one page sheets saying who will find the
new version better, and who will find an older version better.
Unfortunately, I've been unable to find very few use case/user stories,
to construct the relevant points.

I realize that in some cases, functionality is removed, because none of
the developers know why it is present, or the circumstances in which it
is used. (Don't blame the devs for that, for a company that insisted on
detailed descriptions of what each function and capability was supposed
to do, and how it was to do that, there is a shocking amount of
completely undocumented functionality with the LibO Code Base. This lack
of knowledge about existing functionality, gets translated into users
being completely unaware of some of the things that LibO can do.)

jonathon