I'm about to get a new laptop as my current one is not in compliance with the new General Data
Protection Regulations (it's just over 10years old with Windows 7 so no longer supported by
Microsoft regarding patches).

It has been suggested I use LibreOffice rather than Microsoft Word, Excel etc.

I've read a few articles on Libre, but what I would like to know is - you say Libre is an 'open
Source software', and input/ patches is by anyone, that's the way I've digested it. So my concern
is, do you actually mean 'anyone' or are the patches development by your own team of software
developers?  You can obviously see where I'm going with this.

I also noticed the software package name has changed over a relatively short period of time. Is it
just in name or do folk have to keep down loading new packages?

Would appreciate your comments as soon as you can please.

Kind regards
Liz D'arville

Sent from my iPad