Peter,

Le 07/02/2018 à 12:17, ptoye a écrit :
The window in the macro editor keeps being corrupted. Most of the time a
portion of the top left-hand corner of the editing window seems to be trying
to mirror the text in the rest of the window (if you see what I mean). But
sometimes the corruption starts at the top left-hand corner of the object
catalog as well as is the screenshot below. It happens very frequently and
seems to happen when I either move the mouse into the window or click on
something. I can recover by minimising and restoring the window, but as it
happens once every few minutes it's a right PITA.

Has anyone else here seen anything like this?

If it makes any difference, the macro is for a Base file. The OS is Windows
7.

Could be some video artefact. Did this happen suddenly? You could uncheck the video acceleration check and see what is gives.

I'm using the macro editor heavily under Windows 7 and Debian Linux 8.1 without any problem (using LO 4.3.x, 5.4.x and 6.0.0. No problem so far).

BTW, what is the version of LibO?

Best,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux