Hi Michael,

That is interesting; quite probably the OS can't easily show this to
people; do you have other examples of sockets with the socket option on
to listen to both.

You are absolutely right.
I gave it another try to connect to IPv4 address while network setting
were configured to „all“.
And IPv4 address is working to.

So netstat is only listing the port bound to IPv6 and is skipping IPv4
port.
I was sure it will list both ip protocols but it isn’t.
I dubblechecked with netstat listing port 443 for my apache reverse proxy.
Although apache is using IPv4 and IPv6 netstat only shows 443 bound to
IPv6.

Conclusion: Also dual stack is working as expected.

Best wishes, Stefan.

Am 15.01.18, 12:21 schrieb "Michael Meeks" unter