If you have root access on Linux, you can always edit the file
sofficerc located in the same folder as soffice.bin. Setting the Logo
keyword to zero seems to do the trick for me. I have not found a way to
carry this setting to my local environment (copying the file to
$HOME/sofficerc or $HOME/.sofficerc does not seem to work). Perhaps
someone would know how to do that?
I hope this helps.
Rémy Gauthier.Le samedi 14 octobre 2017 à 20:13 +0200, Philip Jackson a