Attempt with attachment didn't seem to go thru, so sending just the message with this one.

See if this is what you are looking for.

=$C2+E$1-WEEKDAY($C2)+(E$1WEEKDAY($C2))*7+7*($B$1-1)

Is the formula I put in E2, and copied from E2 to K13

B1 contains the number of the occurance.
A2-A13 has year
B2-B13 has the month of year
C2-C13 has the date of the first day of month showing the day of week.
D2-D13 has the day of week for that date.

E1-K1 has the days of Week 1 - 7 (Sun to Mon)
E2-K13 has the forumula above.
E16-K17 has the weekday formula to confirm the date is matching the day of
week for the column.

Tried it with Nth of 1 to 5, and it seems to work in my test. If a month doesn't
have 5 of that day of week, it does give the day of ween for the next month.

Pasted the cells, but not sure it will get thru the email process. Know the list
doesn't take attachments to list, but will attache the spreadsheet for your
email.

nth
1

1