Preliminary experiments show thst this could be just what i need, but im having one msjor
difficulty. Is it possible to replace an image within s group without ungrouping first? I try
selecting the image in the group, right click and replace - which *seems* to do what i want....
until i try to move e group. Ths shows me thatt what has actually happened is that the replacement
image has been inserted in the same screen position but is not psrt of the group, it just overlays
the image in the group, which remains the same. Am i doing something wrong? Or does it not work in
the way i thought it would?

G.