Hi.

On 07/09/17 06:18, Ricardo Berlasso wrote:

On 09/06/2017 10:17 AM, Budge wrote:

Please could somebody tell me where to change the default page size.  I
am in UK and want A4 as the default but I keep getting "letter".
I do not wish to create a new template and put it in "My Templates" and
make that the default.  I want to change the default setting at the lowest
level possible.
Where is this set please?

The lowest level possible IS the default template. You may try do modify
the template on the install folder (search for Default.ott), but you'll
need administrator rights to do so. And, well, that's cheating: you'll be
changing the default template after all.

And you will probably find it gets changed back after your next update of LO. The best way really is to create a new template, set your preferred page size, margins, font and styles. Save it somewhere to use again after your next LO update and you can keep your documents consistent.

P.S. Did you install the UK version, my default page after install is A4 but I don't like the margins or font so set my template as default.
Steve

Budge
Format -> Page -> Page
That's just a shortcut to change the default page style on the current
document.

Regards,
Ricardo

You could also change the page style, but the above should work.
HTH.
Girvin Herr

deleted