Hello,
I have been using LO (and before that OO and StarOffice!) for years and am
a very satisfied "customer".
I do have one question now: When I open files or look at directories from
a terminal (eg. Konsole under
KDE) I see that some directory names are listed twice - once with the
small first letter I had defined them
with (using "camel" notation in general!) and once with that first letter
capitalised.  They both always point
to the same content. I experience this with LO running under Debian or
Mint (don't know the situation
under Windows).

Didn't you just say that you used a terminal?

Has anybody else experienced this "weird" behaviour?

I don't know, I'm still not sure what you mean. Do you mean that if you
look at directories and files created by LibreOffice, they appear with two
different upper-/lower case variations? Otherwise I can't for my life see
what LibreOffice has to do with this…

Regards from sunny and very hot Salzburg
H. Stoellinger

By the way, I have LibreOffice 5.2.7.2 and an old Ubuntu (14.04) and I
don't know what you're talking about, so I think I haven't seen it. I use
the terminal a lot (not Konsole, though) and I have never seen any of my
files more than once in the same directory.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

--
Gruesse aus Fuerstenbrunn