Hi :)
I'm not sure how to clear the error-log.  Does it appear when you start-up
LibreOffice?  Sometimes when you start LibreOffice it asks if you want to
recover the document you were last working on.  Sometimes there's a list of
several documents to recover.  Most times if you just cancel that message
the documents are completely up-to-date and all fine.
regards from
Tom :)