zahra,

Yes, I use Slackware Linux exclusively on all of my computers. I was surprised there is a LO 5.2.7.2 released. I was not expecting that, so I have not been keeping up. I will download it as soon as I can. Thanks for mentioning it.

I normally use OpenOffice (AOO) for most of my work, since there are some bugs in LibreOffice (LO) since 4.x that I find frustrating. Mainly, that it does not restore my last session properly, where AOO still does. However, AOO no longer bundles the Base Report Generator in their package and LO still does. So I keep LO installed for my quarterly database reports that I generate. Other than that. LO and AOO are interchangeable to me.

HTH.

Girvin Herr