1.  Is Base being supported or is it dead in the water. I have read some
comments in the forums and wonder.
I am trying to assemble a small database but wonder should I continue if it
is not being supported.
I actually enjoy working with Base and only wish I was more computer
literate.

2. In my database forms I have two layouts, in one both the main form and
sub form use the third layout like a spreadsheet.  In the second form the
main form uses the second layout and the sub form the third layout.
One of the cells is for notes which can be up to approx 500 letters.
In the second form I can see all the notes in this particular cell but in
the first form, spreadsheet, I can only see one line. I have multiline on
and by using the up and down arrow keys I can see all the text albeit one
line at a time.
What do I need to do to be able to see all text at once