ftp://fedora9gcc.dyndns.org/gary.zip

Has 3 little spreadsheets.
   8969  03-12-2017 03:27   FINDCODE.ods
    14959  03-12-2017 05:04   casematch.ods
    12025  03-13-2017 03:38   sortissue.ods

That address some solutions I came up with playing with how I understood
the issues, which might be wrong, but these seem to work as I see it.

Tried pasting the cells, and they look fine in the email I sent, but were totally
screwed up by the list? Then tried taken a screen shot, but those emails
never seemed to show up, and no message that they were rejected?

Put this file on one of my college ftp servers, so if someone takes a look and
sees if it works or not, otherwise. I'll just stop messing with it.