Hello,

Before I open a bug (I checked no one has reported something similar),
I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem I
have with Impress. These steps reproduce the problem each time:

1) Open Libre Office (version 5.3.0)
2) Select Create an Impress Presentation
3) You do not need to select a model - blank slides is fine
4) Make sure you have two slides in your presentation
5) Go to the second slide
6) Go to the Slide Transition window
7) Adjust the transition time from 2.00 sec to 1.00 sec
8) Select Dissolve
9) Then select Slide Master from the view menu

At that point I get an empty dialog with a Caution sign (exclamation
mark in a triangle) and an OK button. After pressing the OK button,
Impress crashes. These are my setup informations:

LibreOffice Information
        Version: 5.3.0.3
        Build ID: 7074905676c47b82bbcfbea1aeefc84afe1c50e1
        CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Linux 4.9; UI Render: default; VCL:
gtk2; Layout Engine: new;
        Downloaded from the LO site on: Feb 2, 2017 at 20:14 EST
System Information
        Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
        Product Name: HP ProDesk 600 G1 DM
        Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570T CPU @ 2.90GHz
        MemTotal: 8078900 kB
OS Information (uname -a)
        Linux 4.9.10-100.fc24.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Feb 15 18:35:50 UTC
2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thank you.

Rémy Gauthier.