Hello,

Is there a way to identify the data you want? If so, you could use a
set of =SUMIF() or =SUMIFS() to add up the data that matches one or a
group of criteria. Otherwise, you may need to provide an example
(obviously scrubbed since it seems to be some financial data) because I
cannot quite picture what you are attempting to do.

I hope this helps.
Rémy Gauthier.