On 02/06/2017 01:26 PM, Bruce Hohl wrote:

Does that result occur just for that particular worksheet or any worksheet
on your computer?

It takes down all open calc windows.

Just for clarification, if you create a new spreadsheet file and delete
cells in the same manner does Calc crash?  (I.E. is the crash specific to
that operation in that particular file or occurs with any file.)

Bruce,

I tried it on a new file and I worked like I would expect, no problems. So I tried it on the file that has been giving me trouble and IT WORKED.

At this point I am going to watch and see what happens for awhile. I will contact you again if I get another error. I will also try to get the error message that pops up.

Thanks,
Jay