For more compactness, maybe you could create a maxifs() pointed to each
sheet then a maxifs() against those maxifs() results.  I agree with Brian
on the point of keeping all data in one sheet if practical.  With that
approach it's still possible to have separate tabs for each year for the
analysis and calculation.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 7:03 PM, Brian Barker <b.m.barker@btinternet.com>