       rather than responding to the fact that one query had been waiting
for a couple days before being added to the list,
          this conversation has become inanely silly.

       The way I handle e-mails is to eliminate all the wasteful space,
including all the computer gibberish, which otherwise makes the e-mail next
to impossible to read after a while as the margins become ever wider & the
text ever narrower.

       And since I was the first to respond to that e-mail, there was no
'thread' to follow - other than to show it came from a non-list member.