Hi Robert,

What you say is of course all true. But it's not to do with database records (my original
experiments were in fact on a spreadsheet), but the data as held in the dialog(ue).

Your method (thanks again) of copying a UNO Date into the field works fine, as does changing the
text. But the underlying data seems to be in two places at once - never good design :)  - and what
you read depends on how it was written.

I'm trying to work out if this is part of the design of dialogues, or an unwanted side-effect (i.e.
a bug). And I'm looking for guidance as to whether I should put it into bugzilla and see what
happens.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:lo@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Issues-with-date-fields-in-dialogues-tp4204266p4204275.html
To unsubscribe from Issues with date fields in dialogues, click here.
NAML

-----
Peter