Hi Robert,

I've tried it for both Write and Calc documents. The menu is a custom menu to add some extra
features to the document. As it's a test the assigned macro displays a messagebox. The attached
document is a Write document which gives the error - open it and click on any menu item.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:lo@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com