Update:  I did try re-writing the query with LEFT/RIGHT JOINS, but all I
get are syntax errors.  Maybe I have my SQL statement incorrect?

SELECT "tCoreCategory"."category", "tCntEntity"."entity_name",
"tCntPerson"."first_name", "tCntPerson"."last_name",
"tCntAddress"."location_name", "tCntAddress"."address1"
FROM "tCntEntityCategory" JOIN "tCntEntity" ON
"tCntEntityCategory"."entity_id" = "tCntEntity"."entity_id" AND
"tCntEntityCategory" JOIN "tCoreCategory" ON
"tCntEntityCategory"."category_id" = "tCoreCategory"."category_id" AND
"tCntEntityPerson" JOIN "tCntEntity" ON "tCntEntityPerson"."entity_id" =
"tCntEntity"."entity_id" AND
"tCntEntityPerson" JOIN "tCntPerson" ON "tCntEntityPerson"."person_id" =
"tCntPerson"."person_id" AND
"tCntContactAddress" LEFT JOIN "tCntEntity" ON
"tCntContactAddress"."entity_id" = "tCntEntity"."entity_id" AND
"tCntContactAddress" LEFT JOIN "tCntPerson" ON
"tCntContactAddress"."person_id" = "tCntPerson"."person_id" AND
"tCntContactAddress" LEFT JOIN "tCntAddress" ON
"tCntContactAddress"."address_id" = "tCntAddress"."address_id" AND
"tCoreCategory"."category" LIKE 'Internal -%';