Hi Gordon,

Le 2016-11-22 à 09:54, Gordon Burgess-Parker a écrit :

Hi.
Just tried to post a question on the AskLO forum page. I don’t think I’ll use that again - I need
“points” to post a picture (WHY?) and the link to a picture is totally un-intuitive.

Using Version: 5.2.2.2 Build ID: 8f96e87c890bf8fa77463cd4b640a2312823f3ad on MAC OS Sierra, with
Epson WF 2660 printer
Two problems here. 1. In Print>Paper Handling the suggested paper size is US Legal, although every
setting I can find is UK and A4. Why is this?
2. The brochure prints ok, but the text is reduced in size, i.e. doesn't fit the page as in the
attached picture link.
How do I get a) the suggested paper size to A4, and b) how to get the pages to appear full-size in
the brochure?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Vw7ioE7vbrVnJFakV1SHBLUmc/view?usp=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Vw7ioE7vbrVnJFakV1SHBLUmc/view?usp=sharing>

Thanks
Gordon

I am not sure of either of your issues with your printer and page, but, I print in brochure format quite often with my early music group for concert program booklets. Here are the settings I use for US letter size that allows me to use the full width of the pages ... note that I am in Canada, where US Letter is the default paper size. However, you may be able to juggle some of the page settings around to fit an A4 page correctly. The point is that, the settings that I use allow the use of the full size of the brochure page (down to the page footer).

Here are my settings for Format->Page

Format: User
Width: 13.97cm
Height: 21.59cm
Orientation: Portrait

Margins:
Left: 1.27cm
Right: 1.27cm
Top: 1.27cm
Bottom: 1.27cm

Layout Settings:
Page layout: Right and Left
Format: 1,2,3

If you want a footer, then on the Footer tab

Footer: checkmarked
Same content left/right: checkmarked
Same content on first page: checkmarked
Left margin: 0.00cm