This problem seems to be specific for a certain spreadsheet document of
mine. I once had those problems with the same file in Apache OpenOffice,
but I managed to fix it, but since I switched back to LibreOffice the
problems came back.

I have three styles that I apply by conditional formatting. All three of
them origin from the default style, called ”Standard” in Swedish
translation.

They differ from the ”Standard” style by background colour and numerical
formatting. One is green, one is red and and the third is white, just like
”Standard”.

The numerical format is the same for all three of these styles:
# ##0,00 [$kr-41D]

The conditions are simple:
For B5:M5000, empty cell → white background, higher value than the cell
above → green background, lower value than the cell above → red background,
same value as above → white background.

The colours always work as expected, but some times when the file is
loaded, the currency is gone for all three styles.

I put it back and all is fine. Next time I load the file everything could
be OK, or the currencies could be gone again. You never know…

Before applying conditional formatting, all those cells were selected and
cleared from styles using Format  →  Erase direct formatting (or possibly
Delete direct formatting, I run LibreOffice in Swedish).

Anyway, I'm not sure where to even begin to debug this file. Any ideas?

I know that I could pre-format all the cells as currency, as that's common
for all of the styles, and that's probably what I'm going to do if nothing
else works, but this should still work, shouldn't it?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg