Hi  again:

I hope in this way you can see better my last e-mail:

At first you have to copy the headers of your table at you side of you

table for example or at the end if it isn't big.

Then you have to add the filter that you need and put bellow of the
header that you want to filter.

Then run the wizard : Advanced Filter (Before select the table that you
want to filter) and in options you can select where to put the datas
filtereds.

Example:

         Province
            Sells
            Costs
          Profits
         Alajuela
               10
                2
                8
       Puntarenas
               20
                1
               19
            Limón
               20
                4
               16
          Heredia
               10
                7
                3
         San José
               20
                5
               15
Alajuela
               10
                8
                2
Heredia
               40
                9
               31
Puntarenas
               50
               12
               38
Advanced Filter:(Read Filter Criteria From)
Province
Sells
Costs
Profits

20

Results of Advance data Filtereds:
Province
Sells
Costs
Profits
Heredia
               40
                9
               31
Puntarenas
               50
               12
               38
In this case, we filtered the column Sells to show only Province that
have sells higher than 20

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

At first you have to copy the headers of your table at you side of you
table for example or at the end if it isn't big.

Then you have to add the filter that you need and put bellow of the
header that you want to filter.

Then run the wizard : Advanced Filter (Before select the table that you
want to filter) and in options you can select where to put the datas
filtereds.

Example:

Table

Province Sells Costs Profits
Alajuela 10 2 8
Puntarenas 20 1 19
Limón 20 4 16
Heredia 10 7 3
San José 20 5 15
Alajuela 10 8 2
Heredia 40 9 31
Puntarenas 50 12 38

Advanced Filter:(Read Filter Criteria From)

Province Sells Costs Profits
20

Results of Advance data Filtereds:

Province Sells Costs Profits
Heredia 40 9 31
Puntarenas 50 12 38

In this case, we filtered the column Sells to show only Province that
have sells higher than 20

I hope this help,

Jorge Rodríguez