At 16:11 23/08/2016 -0700, Oly Conly wrote:
I have multiple sets of dates (particular format), like this:
June 24, 2016
June 24, 2016
June 24, 2016
June 24, 2016
June 24, 2016
June 24, 2016

June 25, 2016
June 25, 2016
June 25, 2016
June 25, 2016

June 26, 2016
June 26, 2016
June 26, 2016
June 26, 2016

June 28, 2016
June 28, 2016
June 28, 2016
June 28, 2016

etc.

These is no specific pattern. Sometimes the dates are consecutive, sometimes the next date is after leaving out a few dates. Now if I change the first date "June 24, 2016" to "June 26, 2016" I want the other dates to chronologically change too, automatically ("June 27, 2016", "June 28, 2016" and "June 30, 2016" respectively). Basically, can I fix the first date in a sheet and then make the rest of the date sets in relation to the fixed date, so that when the fixed date changes the rest change too accordingly.

Somewhere in the spreadsheet (this could be on another sheet if preferred), in an additional cell - say Xn - enter the starting date. Instead of "June24, 2016" in your actual column of dates, enter =X$n and fill down the six cells. Instead of "June 25,2016", enter =X$n+1. And so on. When you want to change the dates, just change the starting date in Xn.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker