Hola Remy  : )

On Sat, 06 Aug 2016 18:58:02 -0400, Remy escribió:

RG> Some the search/replace that you are attempting to do can be performed
RG> easily with the AltSearch extension (http://extensions.libreoffice.org/
RG> extension-center/alternative-dialog-find-replace-for-writer) in Writer.
RG> You can then create a table with this data, and once you have a table
RG> made with your data in Writer, you can cut/paste directly into Calc.

Thank you for directing me to that extension, I'll be using it from
now on for many things. It's great!

However, for the task in hand, that is, replacing end of line
(non-printable) character doesn't work I'm afraid.
In theory what one looks for is the "salto de línea manual        /n",
right?  In English that must be "Manual line feed    /n"  I presume. Or is
it CR/LF? Not sure.
Ok. It simply ignores it.
If I include some spaces at the beginning of the next line, it includes
them in the search and even replaces them with, in this case, a comma. But
the linefeed stays where it is.

I can see the (non-printable) character as a mirrored blue capital p by
going to View > Non-printable characters   Ctrl + F10.  But even trying to
copy that into the search box doesn't produce anything to look for.

I'll keep on searching.

Thank you again for the suggestion, Rémy.

Felipe  : )