Hello Kracked,

I remember you from 2 years ago. I am sorry to hear you are having health problems. I hope you get better soon.

The list has picked up since I wrote this. That makes me feel better. You are correct that maybe no one here has a solution to this technical problem. I try this forum first, before I go elsewhere or give up. I will let my posting run a while longer and see if I get any solutions. If not, I may look into submitting a bug report. The devs may be able to resolve it in a future release.

Thanks and take care.
Girvin