Hm.  My original post was via Nabble as I don't save posts to the users
forum and Nabble doesn't want to quote Brian properly so I'm trying to
post this by replying to the copy of Brian's email which I received and
adding the users forum.

First and most important, thanks, Brian for your answer.  It seemed easy
but it wasn't for various reasons.  One is that the original document is
on my wife's computer where Libreoffice is the Swedish version, and
Swedish translations of interface terms aren't always intuitive!  As a
consequence I originally added Sections instead of Styles (before
getting your reply).

Now I have taken a new copy of the original document from Scrivener and
moved it to my computer, where Libreoffice is the English version.

Remaining comments inline below.

Brian Barker [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]
<mailto:ml-node+s969070n4188397h45@n3.nabble.com>
12 Jul 2016 14:20