@Charles,

charles meyer wrote
I'm sorry but I'm under a short deadline.

I read that once you open a pdf in Lbre Draw you can rearrange the
pages in the pdf (slides in Draw) by clicking View and Slide Sorter,
select one or more slides, and then drag the slides to another
location.

Or choose View and Outline, select a slide, and then drag the slide to
another location.

Or Choose View - Normal or Notes, select the slide preview on the
Slides Pane, and then drag the slide preview to another location.

In my Windows 7 version of Libre Draw ver 5.1.1.3, under View I do
*not* see Slide Sorter, nor Outline nor Notes nor any Slide Pane.

My goal is to moved page one of the pdf to the last page so page two
then becomes page one.

Thank you for your much appreciated help.

Charles.

Handling PDF pages imported into Draw works as you need.  The GUI element
you need is on the View list as "Page Pane".  It is active by default with a
new user profile, or can be checked active if you profile has it off--but
I'd probably clear my profile to get back to a known state.

 On import opening of a multi-page PDF into Draw you can use the Page Pane
to move a single page or multiple contiguous page selection with a drag
action.

Stuart