Am 20.04.2016 um 17:21 schrieb martin f krafft:
also sprach Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2016-04-20 17:11 +0200]:
Works for me. DDE works with system notation ("C:\path name\file
name.ods") and with URL notation
"file:///C:/path%20name/file%20name.ods". Try the system notation.
For testing purposes, I made a copy of the file and used the
absolute path in system notation. The result is the same.
I did notice that — with relative or with absolute paths — that the
DDE() calls work in some contexts, but not in others. It seems very
very brittle and I cannot figure out why.
Avoid all special characters in path names, i.e. all sorts of quotes.
Call menu:Edit>Links to inspect links and delete unused links.
See my other question on the list: There are thousands of unused
links there and I can't delete them other than individually, which
can't be the solution.
It's a heavy misuse of spreadsheets.
I wouldn't be surprised if Libreoffice just can't handle all these
inactive links and chokes.
No spreadsheet can deal with that properly.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy