Hi :)
WooHooo!!  Congrats on figuring it out and fixing it yourself!

Sorry no-one was able to help you on this one, or even acknowledge your
posts.

Also, thanks for letting us know how you solved it too :)  Hopefully others
with the same problem stand some chance of finding this in the archives in
the future.  So, top-marks!
Thanks, congrats and regards from
Tom :)