Hi.
Don't take this as necessarily being the solution, I don't have windows 10 and I don't use 5.1.2 yet.

Do you have a totally separate user set up as an administrator on your machine.

On win7 I have some software where to upgrade or install I have to log out of the user account and then log back into the administrator account. It will not upgrade or install from the user account with an administrator password.

On some software, in an administrator account, I still have to right click and select run as administrator to get it to install.

Hope one of those solutions works for you.
steve