Hello,

I really like the new display of slide transitions (transitions, not
animations) in Impress 5.1. However, I have not figured out how to
remove  transition that was already applied to a slide. This is what I
did:

1) In an existing presentation, I created a slide that had no pre-set
transition
2) In the transition selectors, I clicked on the "Dissolve" transition
for that new slide
3) Then I realized that I had applied the transition to the wrong slide
4) Tried clicking on the "No Transition" icon to remove the transition;
I get a light grey box around the "No Transition", but when I scroll
down, I can see the "Dissolve" transition is still active (and there is
the little icon in the bottom left of the slide miniatures). And the
transition is still applied to the slide.
5) At that point, I can select any other transition I want, except the
"No Transition"

My current workaround is to create a new slide, copy the content of the
slide containing the information I want, and then delete the slide that
had the transition. Does anyone have a more convenient workaround? I
understand this is probably a bug that will get fixed in an upcoming
release but until then something a bit more straightforward would be
helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Rémy Gauthier.