Interesting! I have trouble replying to Brian's messages (and to the best of my knowledge, only
his) on this list. My problem appears to be triggered by a newline character in his message id.
Gmane possibly has a related problem with his posts. I wonder what change took place in Brian's
eMail origination process around 19 Sep 2013. Maybe he changed ISPs or changed from one eMail
client to another or to a web mail interface. I don't know but there is a definite problem there.

--
Jim