       First, welcome.

       Second, attachments are not acceptable,
          so you'll need to place any document somewhere where you can then
include the URL for viewing by the list.

       Now, to make tabs: you should notice upon opening LO, the list of
menu options at the top.  Checking through these before entering data
should set your document as you would want it - tab can be set in this way;
          then if you should wish a different tab setting in a specific
spot, just hightlight that spot whenever & choose the tab setting again.

       Hoping this helps,