        Did you mean to insert a URL to show an example?;
           or did you attach an example? (if so, attachments are not allowed
so was deleted before arriving on this list)
Oh, I forgot about it. Please, download the file from here:
https://mega.nz/#!M1NimZSD!jdWI8AQ-hR0GrQ6SLuWDEIBFAVgQUEqo8LZ8dAryQIs
Wojciech

        So without seeing the example, I'm making a couple assumptions -
which may or may not apply  ;-)

        (1) Did you insert these footnotes manually as you did the regular
text?;
               (if so, I have no clue as to why all the text would not
convert to MsFt's product)
         or (2) did you set the footnotes through LO's set-up?;
               (if so, I suspect that this version of MsFt is again denying
compatibility with LO)   :-(
        (3) when you refer to 'sequentially numbered footnotes' does that
mean your footnotes were on a separate page(s) rather than at the bottom of
each' respective page?
           (if a separate page, then I don't have a clue as to why MsFt
wouldn't handle this page as any other;
               if on separate, respective pages, then only MsFt might know
why they do not wish to be compatible with others)