Hi Juan Pedro,
Le 29/12/2015 00:48, Juan Pedro CC a écrit :
Good Morning,
In your Spanish distribution, is included by default, for all Spain,
besides our Spanish language, Catalan language option, eliminating options
of other languages used in our country, such as the Basque, Galician and
Valencian. The issue is extremely controversial because in our country, the
use of regional languages creates no little domestic news, provoking much
controversy among Spanish regions.

From where did you download your version? If you are on Linux, you have
to download the language pack you want to install. If you are on
Windows, all the languages are included, the language of your operating
system is pre-selected, but you can select what you want at the
installation stage. See here for more explanations on the installation
of languages:
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/install-howto/

No. You can not include a regional language by default if you don't include
the others one. The Catalan can be an installable option, but not a default
option. I consider, and as many more people we have talked about this
issue, an insult to our linguistic unity and variety, our nation and our
people.

All are included on Windows, on Linux or Mac you have to download the
one(s) you want. Maybe this is the pre-selection depending on the
language of your operating system that let you think that other are not
included?
We are very sensible to the language availability and the volunteers who
are translating the user interface and the help are working hard to make
them available for each version. For sure, we wouldn't want to privilege
one language over another, that wouldn't be fair for our translators and
the community.

Kind regards
Sophie
GSM: +33683901545