On 11/29/2015 12:02 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2015-11-29 09:11, Herbie a écrit :
Is there anyway to create address labels within Libre Office

Thanks

File->New->Labels

Cheers,

Marc

I tend to download the specific template for the label paper. For me that is the easiest.

The Labels option is the most flexible, but for someone who is new to doing this, going to a site like Avery.com and downloading the exact template for the specific paper you are using can be useful for someone who cannot figure out how to make labels withing the various different office packages.

I have used both methods.
I tend to use the one that works the best for the specific situation, or specific paper stock. The Label option works fine when I want to make custom label/card sizes.