Hi :)
There are some interesting video titles about LibreOffice and TDF at;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQAClQkZEm2rkWvU5bvCAXQ/videos

I keep mentioning the Spoken Tutorial videos at;
http://spoken-tutorial.org/
that cover English and a wide variety of languages from around India.  It
covers a wide variety of Open Source projects, such as Blender
(video/animation editor/creator), as well as LibreOffice.
Regards from
Tom :)