Hi :)
Brian is always technically correct so it's well worth taking much more
notice of his suggestions than mine.  I tend to use generalities and maybe
suggest ways of exploring or experimenting or different ways of thinking
and give links to documentation that might help.  Brian 'just' gives the
right answer each time.
Regards from
Tom :)