Hello.

"Writer 4.2 Guide" from second link.

=====
Certificate Path

Note
This option appears only on Linux and Mac systems. On Windows, LibreOffice uses
the default Windows location for storing and retrieving certificates.

Users can digitally sign documents using LibreOffice. A digital signature requires a personal
signing certificate. Most operating systems can generate a self-signed certificate. However, a
personal certificate issued by an outside agency (after verifying an individual's identity) has a
higher degree of trust associated with it than does a self-signed certificate. LibreOffice does not
provide a secure method of storing these certificates, but it can access certificates that have
been saved using other programs. Click Certificate and select which certificate store to use.
=====

Is it mean, that in LO i can use only self-signed certificates to sign documents?

My problem is that LO do not add my certificate, but can see it in certificate store (i try it on
windows).
Is it bug and i should report it or this is normal behavior?