I wrote him off-list about this (unsubscribing).

f.

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015, Gabriele Ponzo wrote:

What is unclear is if you don't want to receive mails about your question
or if you don't want to receive mails at all.

Because you may have not understood that this is a mailing list. So you'll
receive every message from very each sender about every topic, unless you
decide to unsubscribe.

In that case, you may find instructions for that at botom of each message.

I hope to have been clear and helpful.

All the best.

---
Gabriele Ponzo

Though I request not to reply to me, I appreciate you your help and
kindness from the bottom of my heart, but actually, before I ask question
via email, I was not familiar with the system of Libre Office's Q&amp;A
system that hundreds to thousands people receive my letter and reply to me.
I thought that like other company, one specific main officer replies to me
later. But I was astonished by receiving too many emails and constant email
alarming. It continued. So, I just really express my gratitude to all
people trying to help me. I appreciate that sincerely. And, different from
it, I just want to ask you with sincere politeness because constant
alarming has been continued. I just mean to ask about that. I really wish
that you will not get my lines crossed. if it bothers you, I apologize in
advance.
In conclusion, my question was solved your help already. I appreciate it
very much!

Thanks,

Have a nice day.

Alexander

deleted

Felmon Davis

It were not best that we should all think alike; it is difference of opinion
that makes horse-races.