Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
On 15/09/15 21:43, libreoffice-ml.mbourne@spamgourmet.com wrote:

I use Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.33.1 (based on Firefox 36),
Mark.

And LO, so why are you bothering with Windows? Install Linux!

The main limiting factor is time. Installing Linux is relatively easy; getting everything else I currently use to work, or finding alternatives, is rather more time consuming - there's a good deal more than just a web browser and office suite! Some software and hardware I use doesn't work with Linux, or at least didn't when I last tried.

I used to dual boot with Linux about 10 years ago, but never got around to setting it up on my current laptop. Support for some things has probably improved since then, but there are some things which I doubt will ever be well supported (Sony SonicStage and NetMD player in particular comes to mind). When I have time, I'll give it another shot, but then I've been saying that for the last 10 years...

Mark.