Dear Gabriele and Tim,
PFA; This is the Excel Macro sheet we are trying to convert. Could you please help me.

--
Thanks &Regards,
*|David Johnson|***|***H**O* - Technology & Process*|**|**Janalakshmi Financial Services Limited**|***|**No.34/1 Andree Road, Shantinagar, Bangalore - 560027*|***|***www.janalakshmi.com**|* *|**Phone :* +91 080-42595100/700*|**|**Ext*-242*|**|**Mobile*: +91 95-38-455118*||**E-Mail *: david.johnson@janalakshmi.com*|*