Thank you Stephan for your good hints, as usual.
Then I'm trying to examine the source-code a bit closer. But this could take
some time, since it's been a long time when I learned C... :-)
Aside this, the "soffice --convert-to pdf" approach works very fine so far.
Am 31.08.2015 um 12:52 schrieb Stephan Bergmann:
Those filter option arguments got added as a fix for
<https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=36313> "CLI: Encoding
issue when Converting documents: esp. UTF-8 in headless mode." However,
their usage is rather awkward, as you need to have intimate knowledge about
the individual filters' arguments, and how each filter's code expects those
arguments to be encoded as a string. See comment
<https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=36313#c17> for an
example for Calc's CSV filter.
If I knew C++ in large projects better, I would dare to look at
Libreoffice's source-code (and I did so), but it's very Greek to me.
I fear there's no way around somebody interested in this topic picking this
up, reading the source code and writing documentation for the various filters
what the filter option strings should look like.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy