*Writer is printing a simple table in reduced size. **The printer I use has
had no similar problems with any other program or file.*

*When I use Print Preview in Writer, the table appears in normal size. But
when I print the file, the table is reduced in size by about half and
positioned toward the left margin of the page.*

*I played around with settings, recreated the table from scratch (using
Insert...Table), searched for and read related LibreOffice support message,
reviewed the printer's settings, and resized the table in various ways.
This took about a half-hour or more of my time, but I could not succeed by
any of these means by getting the table to print at normal size.*

*The table is a simple list of about 30 donation items. It was prepared to
document a tax deduction for the donation. The list has only two columns,
item and price, and I used Writer's summation formula to add up all the
numbers in the price column, with the total appearing in the last row at
the bottom. That's it -- nothing fancy at all. I'm using LibreOffice 5.0 on
a computer with a fresh install of Windows 10.*

*Thanks for any assistance.*

*Stu Borman*